WAVESTAGE CODE OF CONDUCT
Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct thoroughly before arriving to your first rehearsal. These expectations are outlined for the benefit of our cast and creative team, allowing us to work together cohesively on our theatrical productions.
- TREATING your body with respect. Members are expected to abstain from illegal substances.
- ARRIVING to rehearsals in proper clothing, footwear, and hygiene.
RESPECT THE TEAM
- REFRAINING from talking to other cast members in the rehearsal room whilst others are working on stage.
- BEING supportive of the contributions of all cast members, leaving critique for the creative team only.
- CONSIDERING the value and differences of all members of the team.
- EXPRESSING your concerns or grievances “up, not out” – inform our director, not your team.
- LOOKING upon the production as a collaborative effort demanding your individual effort and cooperation.
- ATTENDING all Wavestage productions to support the company as a whole, which comes back to support your show.
RESPECT THE PROJECT
- ARRIVING at rehearsals prepared and on-time.
- BEING ready to work when the rehearsal begins.
- RESPECTING the choices and changes made by the creative team.
- PROMOTING AND SUPPORTING the project through ticket sales and social media activity.